I hope you’ve all had a beautiful Feb 🌼
My February Favourites:
- SONG: I have been bouncing between Queen – ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ and Sam Smith – ‘Dancing with a stranger’. All of Queen’s songs are great to listen to on the way to work, sing your heart out to and wake wake yourself up with… But songs like ‘Dancing with a stranger’ put me in a really good mood! 😊 I’d have to say that I’m torn between the both of them this month.
- BOOK: Thanks to my best bud at work, I have become addicted to the Divergent book series. I’ve managed to finish all 3 in just a couple of weeks (that’s good for me 😂), it’s just so addictive! I would defo recommend if you’re looking for a good book to read. There are also films to go with the books too! I can’t even decide if I like the books or films best it’s that good.
- MOVIE/SHOW: At the beginning of the month I would have said ‘Divergent’, but then K made me watch ‘Vemon’… And OMG! It’s honesty so goooddd! I do love actions movies, but I wouldn’t usually pick one if it was my choice with what film to watch, but Venom defo has me hooked 😆. We totally haven’t watched it like 7 times now… (Not even exaggerating)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: I’m not gunna lie, but I don’t really have a fave social media this month… I’ve actually become bored of most apps. I feel like I just see the same posts every time I go on them? Even with Youtube I’m not getting anything new or interesting coming up 😒
- QUOTE: “Your Only Limit Is Your Mind”.
- SNACK: You know what? I actually don’t know what my fave snack is this month either… I love a good crumpet and that’s all I’ve been craving, but I’m currently in the middle to eating more healthy – just trying to control what I eat basically 😊. So snacking has been off limits! Maybe next month I will change this favourite to “Healthy Snack”, and see what new snacks I can try out?
- MAKE UP ITEM: This is a bit of a sneak peak into next months
(delayed)LookFantastic beauty box… I have been testing out the products and one of them is a lip balm. It has worked wonders on my lips in this harsh, mixed up weather conditions that we have been having in the UK. ‘DR. PAW PAW Original Balm’ – such a lip saver!
- SKIN CARE PRODUCT: As I mentioned in last months faves, my skin had broken out pretty bad… and it hasn’t really gotten any better. I was struggling to find a skin care product that I have been loving, because it just feels like nothing is actually helping clear up my spots 😬. I am currently trying out a new product which a service assistant in Boots suggested would help? So maybe next month I will actually have a fave skin care product. I have a doctors appointment on the day that this blog is posted, so I will be asking for their advice too!
- HAIR CARE ITEM: I’ve just hit the bottom of a hair oil that I have been using ALL month long. ‘Aussie – 3 Miracle Oil Reconstructor’ has made my hair feel so glossy and smooth, especially at the ends! Not being big headed, but for someone who has dyed their hair quite a few times, my hair is in such great condition… Like honestly, its so soft and smooth. I hardly use heat because of my job, and even on the days off I don’t always have to use a straightener or curler to style it. I feel like this oil has kept my ends “tight”??? Can I say that? Does that make sense? 😂 I just feel that my ends are kept together and haven’t split since using this.
- PHOTO OF THE MONTH:
The photo above is just one big memory of mine and K’s valentines adventure… (Which will be in a blog post next month!)
- THING I HAVE DONE: There’s a couple of things that I have done this month that I would say are my fave… I have become a lot more organised which has made parts of my life a lot easier and less stressful. The smallest of things seem to really stress my brain out. One of my fave things that I have done is go to a SeaLife centre! And that’s something I have wanted to do for ages! Another thing is that I have been really trying to push myself out of my comfort zone a bit more, with personal situations and general things like doing this big blumming roundabout that I hate! And a central reservation that makes my anxiety hit the roof just thinking about it 😂.
- CANDLE: I have only done one other faves blog where I included a candle in the list. I’ve decided to have it in every favourites post now 😊. This month I have actually been loving candle melts with lavender tealights to heat up the melts. That counts as a candle right? Tesco do some of the most strongest smelling and cheapest candle melts. ‘Peach and Passion fruit’ has been my most used this month.
Have you had a fave scent this February?