There is always a bunch of things that I would like to accomplish in the month of December. It’s a month that I like to pack out with fun things, personal things and some normal things.
I wanted to share my list with you this year, so I can go through it throughout the month and check off what I get up to 😊.
My bucket list for December;
- Watch all of my favourite Christmas movies.
- Go to a Christmas market! I’ve never actually been to one before, and for the past couple of years I have said that I will go to one… but never do.
- Put up my families tree with my mum ❤️. This is probably in my top 3 things that I look forward to at Christmas time.
- Finish all of my presents and cards before the big day.
- Go on a Crimbo themed date night.
- Bake lots of Christmas goodies.
- Read a Christmas book. I haven’t read a book in months, I used to read every night… This is one thing that I will defo be getting back into and ticking of this list!
- Plan upcoming blogs for beyond December and sort out a New Years schedule.
- Drink a glass of egg nog with my parents on Christmas Eve.
- Wrap a bunch of Christmas presents for my pets, so they can join in too 🐾.
- Have a Christmas pamper evening.
- Watch ‘The Snowman’ Christmas Eve – this is a tradition for my mum and I.
I think that’s everything… Let me know what your must do’s are for December!
Have you had your advent calendar treat today?
I’ll be back tomorrow with blogmas #3!