There are a bunch of songs that I just can’t wait to hear on the radio this time of year.
In the build up to December I start to remember what songs are coming up, and I begin to get more and more excited as the days of November go by.
The other day I was driving to K’s house and about 3 Christmas songs came on in a row and it got me in the biggest, most happiest mood.
I feel sorry for the people who catch me dancing to any of these songs in my car… Lets just hope it makes their day 😊.
Here is my list of songs that I can’t wait for this time of year;
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey.
- Happy Xmas (war is over) – Celine Dion.
- Merry Christmas Everyone -Shakin’ Stevens
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! LetIt Snow! – Frank Sinatra, B. Swanson Quartet.
- 8 Days of Christmas – Destiny’s Child.
- Mistletoe – Justin Bieber.
- One More Sleep – Leona Lewis.
- ANY Pentatonix Christmas song!
- Jingle Bell Rock – Daryl Hall & John Oates.
- Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande.
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee.
- Driving Home for Christmas – Chris Rea.
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band Aid, 1984 version.
The list could honestly go on and on… There are so many Christmas songs that just get me in such a happy mood. I hope that you have a listen to a couple of these songs and get yourself in the festive spirit.
Blogmas 5 is next and I have been sooo blumming ready for it since November 30th! Keep an eye out!