It’s a new year, which means a whole new list of new things to look forward to.
- I’m going abroad to Lanzarote!
- As I make my way through 2020, I’m going to capture anything and everything and print them all out to put into my new scrapbook that I got for Christmas from my parents.
- Mine and K’s 3 years anniversary. We don’t have any plans yet, but whatever we decide to do, I’m defo going to capture it!
- I want to really work on myself. I feel like every human has a few things that they’re not keen on about themselves… so I just want to work on those things and make them something that I like. If you put your mind to something, you can do it!
- Last year I was a tad disappointed with my planning. Usually I keep note of friends and families birthdays and celebrations, but I lacked in that. So this year I’m going to keep note of important dates and get organised 😊.
- This one isn’t a biggy but, I’m doing something quite different with my hair this year! I’m so excited to try something new and see how it turns out.
- ITS MY 21ST!
- For Christmas I brought my friend and her daughter a little scrapbook to fill with memories that us 3 make. So I can’t wait to start reading those memories for that book. Wether it’s a walk in a park, day out at the beach or even just a pamper night… it will be so nice for all of us to look back on in years to come.
I have so much to look forward to this year. And I’m sure as I go through the year, I’ll tick this list off and find more things to put on it 😊.
Do you have anything that you would like to work on and achieve this year?
I still can’t get over that it’s 2020! Can you?